Howard Leight by Honeywell Max Uncorded Earplugs For LS-500 Refill MAX-1-D
- Brand: image/catalog/Howardleight.jpg
- Product Code: MAX-1-D
Max offers superior noise-blocking performance in a single-use earplug. Max’s enhanced contoured shape is easier to insert and resists backing out of the ear canal, while its softer foam delivers superior long-wearing comfort – delivering solid performance that your workers can depend on.
Made in USA.
Tested to ANSI S.3.19-1974.
Tested to AS/NZS 1270:2002
Tested to EN 352-2:2002
Honeywell Howard Leight Max Foam Ear Plugs. Maximum attenuation, comfortable fit. The world’s most popular polyurethane foam earplug, MAX offers superior attenuation in a single-use earplug, delivering superior long-wearing comfort and solid performance that your workers can depend on. Recommended applications include any noise environment 105dB to less than 110dB.
Designed from the ear canal out, MAX was the first ergonomically-shaped earplug to deliver increased personal comfort and enhanced protection. Its contoured bell-shape makes roll-down and insertion easy, while its soft pearl-skinned polyurethane foam is resilient and easy to clean. MAX ensures a comfortable fit without compromising protection.
- Bell shape delivers maximum in-ear comfort
- Contoured design easier to insert, resists tendency to back-out of ear canal
- Polyurethane foam enhances comfort, especially for long-term wear
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up
- NRR: 33
- Color: Dreamsicle orange
- Shape: Contoured bell
- Diameter: 12.76 mm
- Length: 23.63 mm
- Size: One size fits most
- Earplug Material: Polyurethane foam
- Earplug Type: Roll-down foam
- Corded: No
- Reusable: No
- Packaging: 500 pairs per box
- Recommended Industry: Agriculture, Chemical, Construction, Food Services, Forestry, Government, Law Enforcement, Manufacturing, Medical, Military, Mining, Municipal Services, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation, Utilities, Welding, Nuclear
- CSA Class: CSA Class AL
- Product Number: HOW-MAX1D / MAX-1-D
Earplug Fitting & Maintenance Recommendations
- Inspect: Prior to fitting, examine your earplugs.
- Discard: Discard disposable earplugs after each use, or if earplugs are compromised.
- Hygiene: To maintain hygiene standards, disposable earplugs should be discarded at the end of every shift.
With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.