Honeywell Miller Falcon™ Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL)
- Brand: image/catalog/Miller.jpg
- Product Code: 1011
The safest, most robust and comprehensive range of composite retratable lifelines on the martket. 6.2m to 20m-cable-self-retracting lifeline.
FOR EXTREME DURABILITY
Nearly indestructible: Miller Falcon™ Self-Retracting Lifeline is built with a high impact-resistant nylon housing that withstands the harsh rigors of the toughest applications. Its smooth: round edges increase durability.
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum internal components extend service life and reduce replacement costs.
Lightest composite unit on the market – Easy to handle and transport to and from job sites.
Features & Benefits:
- Unique side payout design reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable for smooth operation with less drag
- Smooth: quiet operation – Engineered spring retraction tension designed not to pull or drag on a worker to improve productivity and reduce fatigue
- Built-in: ergonomically-designed molded handle on the 50-ft. (15 m) and 65-ft. (20 m) cable units provide support and leverage when attaching to anchorage connector
- Dual swivels (unit top and snap hook) included on all cable models to minimize lifeline from twisting during use
- New and improved load indicators identify when the unit needs to be removed from service*
- *Cable models – on snap hook: Web models – flag on webbing
- Units are repairable and require no annual factory recertification* – Lowers cost of ownership and increases productivity
- *Except in Canada where the Canadian Standards Association requires annual factory recertification
- Cable models rated to 310-lbs. (140.6 kg) capacity or 400-lbs. (181.4 kg) when using a SofStop shock absorber (928LS/18INBK)
- Web models rated for up to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) worker