Honeywell Miller TurboLite™ MAX twin turbo PFL, Model: MFLEW2-12/6FT
- Brand: image/catalog/Miller.jpg
- Product Code: MFLEW2-12/6FT
Designed for performance in sharp and smooth edge applications, the TurboLite Edge offers versatility, enhanced user mobility and maximum safety. The TurboLite Edge ensures workers are safe in applications requiring foot-level tie-off or working near edges.
The TurboLite Edge MAX is a Personal Fall Limiter designed for use in smooth edge applications with radius ≥ 0.060 in (1.5 mm). It is equipped with an easy to install shock-absorbing connector system and abrasion-resistant Spectra® webbing lifeline. Both single and twin configurations are available in 6 ft, 9 ft and 12 ft lengths with a variety of connector options.
- Shock Absorber Cover: Ballistic nylon
- Harness Connector: Anodyzed aluminum
- Housing: High impact nylon
- Hub: Nylon and aluminum
- Braking Mechanism: Stainless steel
- Lifeline: Honeywell Spectra® webbing
- Edge Radius: > 0.060 in (1.5 mm)
- Max. Working Load: 420 lb (190.5 kg)
- Working Length: 6 ft (1.8 m), 9 ft (2.7 m) and 12 ft (3.7 m)
- Max. Arrest Distance: 42 in (1.1 m) (When tested to ANSI Z359.14 for overhead use. Minimum clearance required for over-edge applications: 14-20 ft (4.3-6.1 m) for 310 lb user; 16-22 ft (4.9-6.7 m) for 420 lb user.
- Avg. Arresting Force: 900 lb (4kN) (when tested to ANSI Z359.14)
- Max. Peak Arresting Force: 1800 lb (8kN) (when tested to ANSI Z359.14)
- Min. Ultimate Strength: 3,000 lb (13.34 kN)
Meets OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.14, Class B and CSA Z259.2.2 requirements.