Honeywell Howard Leight X-Treme Corded Single-Use Earplug, XTR-30 (100pairs/Box)
- Brand: image/catalog/Howardleight.jpg
- Product Code: XTR-30
The Honeywell Howard Leight X-TREME earplug is a low cost, reliable alternative to your current foam earplugs. The signature bright orange tapered shape design is available in both corded and uncorded versions.
The X-TREME has a higher attenuation, at 32 dB, than most disposable foam earplugs on the market.
Designed with ease of insertion in mind, the smooth tapered shape make insertion and removal easy. The soft foam enhances comfort: especially for long-term wear.
- Brightly colored orange offering high visibility and worker compliance
- Self-adjusting polyurethane foam expands to fit virtually every wearer
- Smooth: soil-resistant closed-cell foam skin prevents dirt build-up
- Prefilled canister refills for the HL400 Earplug Dispenser and Bulk refills for LS-400 Earplug Dispensers save time: waste and space
- Smooth tapered shape for easy insertion and removal
- Available in uncorded and corded versions as well as multiple uncorded dispenser refills; corded dispenser & refills Coming Soon!
Earplug Fitting & Maintenance Recommendations
Inspect: Prior to fitting, examine your earplugs.
Discard: Discard disposable earplugs after each use, or if earplugs are compromised.
Hygiene: To maintain hygiene standards, disposable earplugs should be discarded at the end of every shift.
Fitting a disposable earplug:
- With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
- Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
- Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Refer to instructions on package for proper fit.
Recommended Industries/Use: Agriculture, Construction, Fire, Forestry, Government, Law Enforcement, Manufacturing, Mining, Steel and Metals, Transportation, Utilities, Welding.