Salisbury AFHOOD10 10 Cal/cm2 Balaclava Arc Flash Protection Hood
- Brand: image/catalog/Master Logo/salisbury-logo.jpg
- Product Code: AFHOOD10
Arc Flash Hoods (balaclava) create 360° head and neck protection from arc flash dangers, when used with a SAL-AS1000. Each Arc Flash Hood is made from two layers of rib knit material and has an elastic face opening that maintains its shape and size. They are all is composed of two layers throughout. The hood has an ATPV rating of 10 cal/cm2 and is made from 20% Nomex® and 80% Lenzing FR® materials.
- Electrical Arc Flash Protective Accessories
- Tested to ASTM F2178 and NFPA standards
- Provide 360 protection from arc flash dangers. 2NNJ8 is made from Indura Ultra Soft 88% cotton and 12% nylon. 5EU42 is made from 20% Nomex and 80% Lenzing. 5EU43 is made from 100% Nomex. 5EU44 is made from 40% P84, 55% Lenzing, and 5% Kevlar. Universal size.
- Hood, Arc Flash, Size One Size Fits All, White Color, Arc Rating 10 Cal/Cm2, Material Flame Resistant Synthetic, Flame Resistant Thread, For Use With Arc Flash Faceshield and Clothing, 360 Degree Protection From Arc Flash Dangers
|Product Includes||1 Arc Flash Hood|