TSI AeroTrak™+ Portable Airborne Particle Counters A100 Series
- Brand: image/catalog/tsi.jpg
- Product Code: A100Series
AeroTrak™+ Portable Airborne Particle Counters (APCs) are ideal for all industries for cleanroom certification, monitoring and specialized tasks including gas testing and filter scanning.
AeroTrak™+ Portable APCs provide the newest features—data integrity (including Annex 1), communication options, and an intuitive GUI—that lead to a better customer experience and easy compliance. Standalone or as part of an easy to use complete monitoring system, AeroTrak+ Portable APCs meet your needs.
|Model||Flow Rate||Channel Size Options||Recommended Manufacturing Application|
|A100-31||1 CFM (28.3 LPM)||0.3 µm to 10 µm, (6) user selectable channels||Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, Electronics, Aerospace, Optics, Automotive, Clean Manufacturing|
|A100-35||1.77 CFM (50 LPM)||0.3 µm to 10 µm, (6) user selectable channels||Pharmaceutical, Medical, Manufacturing|
|A100-51||1 CFM (28.3 LPM)||0.5 μm to 10 μm, (6) user selectable channels||Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, Electronics, Aerospace, Optics, Automotive, Clean Manufacturing|
|A100-55||1.77 CFM (50 LPM)||0.5 µm to 10 µm, (6) user selectable channels||Pharmaceutical, Medical, Manufacturing|
|A100-50||3.5 CFM (100 LPM)||0.5 µm to 10 µm, (6) user selectable channels||Pharmaceutical, Medical, Manufacturing|
Ready for Measurement.
Engineered for you to make your job easy.
Now Available — AeroTrak®+ Portable Airborne Particle Counters (APCs) are ideal for all industries for cleanroom certification, monitoring and specialized tasks including gas testing and filter scanning.
Engineered for you, they provide the newest features you've been asking for in a portable particle counter:
- Data integrity (including Annex 1)
- Communication options
- Intuitive GUI — requires no manuals to operate, significantly reducing the chance for user error and simplifying monitoring for environmental contamination
These features lead to a better user experience and easy compliance. Built in standards for configuration and reports to meet the standards driving the market include:
- ISO 14644-1:2015 - Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments
- ISO 21501-4:2018 - Calibration standards
- EU GMP Annex 1 (2008 and 2022) – Good Manufacturing Practice: Manufacture of Sterile Medical Products
- China GMP
Standalone or as part of an easy to use complete monitoring system, AeroTrak®+ Portable Particle Counter A100 Series meet your needs.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing — routine monitoring and investigations
- Semiconductor and/or electronics manufacturing — investigations and size characterization
- Cleanroom certification — classification, filter testing, and recovery rate
Features and Benefits
- One instrument does it all- classify, monitor, filter scan, gas testing and root-cause analysis
- Highly visible status conditions - LED light bar viewable 20 meters / 360°
- Access user controls for GMP compliance
- Sample the correct volume of gas with built in gas correction factors
- Automated ISO 14644-1 and GMP (EU GMP and China GMP) reporting and instrument workflow with included TrakPro™ Lite Secure Software
- Filter test and investigate mode (both audible and visual)
- ISO 21501-4 calibration compliance
- WiFi® enabled connectivity
- Industry best 5 year laser warranty
- Fit for purpose - easy to clean, stainless steel housing
- Simplify integration into third party systems with 4-20 mA analog particle data output and environmental sensor input options
- Multiple instrument reporting supported by latest TrakPro™ Lite Secure Software
Choose the Right Model Engineered for You