Badger Dynasonics® TFX-500w Ultrasonic Clamp-on Flow Meter
- Brand: image/catalog/Blackline safety-1.jpg
- Product Code: TFX-500w Ultrasonic Clamp-on Flow Meter
The Dynasonics® TFX-500w transit time ultrasonic flow meter measures the volumetric flow of clean water in pipes 10 in. or smaller. Its clamp-on design allows the meter to be installed without cutting or tapping the pipe.
· Size Range
· Temperature Range
· Flow Range
BACnet MS/TP, Modbus RTU, BEACON/AquaCUE Connectivity
Because of its clamp-on design and impressive accuracy, the Dynasonics TFX-500w flow meter is a cost-effective option for measuring water flow in a variety of applications.
- Non-Invasive/Non-Contact. These meters easily attach to a pipe’s exterior and are secured in place without ever penetrating the pipe or coming in contact with the internal liquid. This feature is especially beneficial in settings where the liquid should not be exposed, such as caustic liquids, raw sewage or ultrapure water.
- Streamlined Installation. Can be installed without cutting into the pipe, eliminating the need for flanges, pipe fittings, draining and air purging.
- Application Flexibility. Is suitable for building automation, water distribution and wastewater collection in new and retrofit applications.