Sierra BioTrak™ 645S Thermal Insertion Mass Flow Meter for Wastewater/ Biogases
- Brand: image/catalog/sierra.jpg
- Product Code: BIOTRAK-645S
Sierra’s BioTrak™ 645S thermal insertion mass flow meter meets the rugged demands of municipal and industrial wastewater plants where aeration, digestion, and cogeneration play pivotal roles. BioTrak makes operators smarter and their processes more reliably efficient.
BioTrak is designed specifically for plant engineers focused on renewable wastewater processes where healthy microbial growth is crucial. It provides the precise measurements of gases required to optimize aerobic and anaerobic treatment and produce biogas.
Simple. Fast. Effective.
The 645S is easy to install, operate and adjust in the field to avoid costly and time-consuming delays. BioTrak comes with an onboard digital platform: DigiSense™, BioSelect™, and BioView™. They gather, preview, and deliver the data that supports your processes and meets regulations.
Sierra BioTrak’s proven technology makes trust possible. And with reduced maintenance over the lifetime of the instrument, BioTrak significantly lowers cost.
- BioSelect™ menu provides field selectable air, methane, and digester gas
- Accuracy ± 2.0% of full scale
- Measures gas flow rate in SCFM, MSCFD, KG/HR, and many more
- DigiSense™ sensor design / Swivel probe ±180° into four positions
- Wide measurement range up to 1000:1 turndown; 100:1 typical
- Low-end sensitivity for leak detection
- Negligible pressure drop
- 4-20mA for flow rate or temperature; HART communication option
- Choice of second channel: Pulse output for flow / total or Modbus RTU (RS485)
- FM (U.S.) and FMc (CANADA) approved for Class I, Div 1; ATEX/IECEx approved for Zone 1
- NEMA 4X and CE Mark
- Welded, 316 SS sensor and flow body construction, carbon steel flow body optional
- Microprocessor based, field-programmable electronics
- Optional on-board 2 line x 16 character, backlit display with configuration panel
- Free BioView software available
- USB port to connect to a PC is standard
- Oxygen applications: Certified cleaning and bagging procedures are provided
- BioCal calibration validation
- NIST traceable calibration