General Handling Gloves - Polytril™ Air, Model: 2232270
Handling of fine products in a greasy, damp or dirty atmosphere. General handling of building and public works, mechanical handling in the automotive industry.
- Black polyamide knitted glove
- Black foam nitrile coating on palm and fingertips
- Elastic knitted wrist
- The ergonomic seamless knit construction conforms better to the natural shape of the hand for greater strength and durability, superior comfort and ventilation.
- With their ergonomical design the gloves conform to the the natural shape of the hand for a more comfortable fit and enable longer use and less fatigue.
- The filament yarn reduces linting for the most sensitive applications and can be easily laundered for extended use.
- The foam nitrile coating provides superior and excellent grip and abrasion resistance.
- The black color makes the glove less dirty.
- The open back provides superior ventilation.
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- Wind Energy
- Extreme Environment
- EN 420-2003 - General requirements
- EN 388-2003 - Mechanical performances