Badger Blancett® B1500 Turbine Flow Meter
- Brand: image/catalog/Blackline safety-1.jpg
- Product Code: B1500 Turbine Flow Meter
The Blancett® B1500 Turbine flow meter has exceptional mechanical linearity, resulting in minimizing or negating temperature-induced viscosity influence.
· Size Range
· Temperature Range
· Flow Range
· Pressure Range
The Blancett B1500 Turbine flow meter comes with national pipe thread (NPT) or flange process fittings, sizes up to 2 in. and can be ordered with a Blancett B3000 flow monitor to accommodate the requirements of most applications and flow ranges.
- Enhanced Flow Range. Has an exceptional speed-of-response, with reduced pressure drop and increased usable flow range with less sensitivity to fluid temperature/viscosity effects.
- Application Versatility. Ideal solution for standard clean, filtered liquid flow applications in precision industrial processes, found in the chemical/petrochemical, refining and general industries.
- Reliable Construction. Features 316 stainless steel housing and axial helical rotor made of 17-4 stainless steel that rotates on ceramic ball bearings.