Badger Blancett® B2900 Series Flow Monitor
- Brand: image/catalog/Blackline safety-1.jpg
- Product Code: B2900 Series Flow Monitor
The Blancett® B2900 Series flow monitor offers advanced digital signal processing technology in an easy-to-access package.
· Measurement Accuracy
8-digit by 3/4 in.
· Power Supply
Automatically switches between 3.6V DC lithium D Cell battery and 4...20 mA loop
· Input Frequency
The Blancett B2900 Series flow monitor incorporates state-of-the-art, digital signal processing technology, designed to provide exceptional flexibility at a very affordable price.
- Robust Alarms. Features alarm parameters that provide faster warning when something changes within the process or pipeline.
- Application Versatility. Suitable for applications with a wide variety of metering needs, including secondary oil recovery, fracture/refracture, coal bed methane, industrial chemicals and more.
- Advanced Connectivity. Enables users to connect meters within their network for remote monitoring and process automation capabilities.