Badger Blancett® Model 1200 In-Line Turbine Flow Meter
- Brand: image/catalog/Blackline safety-1.jpg
- Product Code: Model 1200 In-Line Turbine Flow Meter
The Blancett® Model 1200 In-Line Turbine flow meter is engineered for applications in highly corrosive environments, including petrochemical and other process industries with liquid chemical flows.
· Temperature Range
· Flow Range
· Pressure Range
Up to 275 bar
The Blancett Model 1200 In-Line Turbine flow meter is expertly engineered to provide both accuracy and durability in aggressive industrial environments.
- Durable Design. Built with a 303 stainless steel body and internal wetted parts, with two type-440 stainless steel ball bearings.
- Sustained Accuracy. Maintains measurement accuracy and mechanical integrity, even when measuring corrosive and abrasive liquids.
- Cost-Effective Solution. Pairs with a Blancett flow monitor to meet a wide range of measurement requirements, making it ideal for pipelines, production/injection fields, mining operations, offshore facilities and other industrial applications.